AB Bank Limited job circular 2020 AB Bank Limited, the first private bank of the country is looking for a competent and dynamic person for filling up the position of Company Secretary of the Bank.
The broad responsibilities of the position include supporting and delivering the functions of the Bank’s Secretariat/Board Division including regulatory requirements.
- To confirm integration and timely flow of information required by the Board and to maintain necessary linkage with management as well as external parties;
- To act as a bridge between the Board, Management and Shareholders on strategic and statutory decisions and directions;
- To perform as a Disclosure Officer of the Company and to monitor the compliance of the prevailing Acts, rules, regulations, notifications, guidelines, orders/directives, etc. issued by regulatory authorities to the conduct of the business activities of the Company and to protect the interests of the investors and other stakeholders;
- To lead and manage the secretariat team in supporting the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the President & Managing Director by servicing the requirements of their routine and ad-hoc business meetings; and
- To provide full Secretariat support. to the Board for AGM, their routine committee, sub- committee, etc.
- Serve as the Secretary to the Board including all the Committees of the Board. Arrange and attend Board meetings and keep record of all proceedings;
- Ensure that all notifications of the Board are issued within the required period. Co-ordinate and ensure that all Board Papers and documents for discussion by the Committees are circulated within the agreed time;
- To ensure that the Bank complies with its governing document, charity law, company law and any other relevant legislation or regulations. Maintaining the register of shareholders and monitoring changes in share ownership of the Bank;
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries. Organizing, preparing agendas for and taking minutes of the Board meetings and Annual General Meeting (AGM);
- Paying dividends and managing share option schemes. Taking a role in share issues, mergers and takeovers, dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant Bank stakeholders. Contributing to meeting discussions as and when required and advising Board members regarding legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action; and
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors. Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the bank complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements. To manage entire bank’s secretarial matters
- Post Graduate/MBA from reputed local or foreign universities (any 3rd Division/Class will not be eligible)
- Relevant Professional degree (Chartered Secretary/ Accountant)
- Practical professional experience in a Company Secretary or similar senior role
- 10 years of experience with minimum 5 years in senior management position
- Age not over 50 years on 08 November 2020. Age may be relaxed for well experienced candidates.
Compensation package: Negotiable
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/ DA will be applicable for this purpose.
The Bank reserves the rights to accept/ reject any application(s) without assigning any reason whatsoever.
In the submitted CV following information’s to be furnished
AB Bank Limited job circular 2020
Relevant Professional Degree (FCS, CA)
Name of Company/ Bank
Application Deadline: 21 November 2020