Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) Admission Circular 2018-19 | mist.ac.bd. Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) Admission Notice 2018-19 will be found here. MIST Admission Test for the session 2018-19 for undergraduate students will start from 09 September and continue up to 27 September 2018. Admission test of different unit will be held on different day. MIST Admission Result 2018 of each unit will be published on the following night of the admission test of that respective unit.
Eligibility for written test
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of total GPA/marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics and
Chemistry in HSC or Equivalent Examination. In case of tie, order of priority for finding the eligible
candidates will be: GPA/marks in Mathematics, Physics and then Chemistry.
- Approximately 10,000 (Ten thousand) short listed candidates against total seat capacity of 570 will be
allowed to appear written test. These 10,000 candidates include, candidates passed in H.S.C/Equivalent
Examination in current year (2018) and maximum 20% (not exceeding 2000) candidates passed HSC or
equivalent in previous year (2017).
- All eligible candidates with GCE A’ Level or equivalent of current year and previous year (last year
only) will be allowed to appear at the written admission test.
- Two separate lists (one for current year and one for last year’s candidates) will be generated for
selection purpose to appear written admission test only.
- Short list of eligible candidates will be published on 10 October 2018 in the MIST website www.mist.ac.bd.
Examination System. There will be no multiple choice type questions (MCQ); questions will be in both English and Bangla and applicants can answer in English or Bangla. The marks distribution for both units are as follows:
|1.||Unit AEngineering||Mathematics||80||Total Marks: 200Examination Duration 3.0 hours|
|5.||Unit BArchitecture||Drawing and Architecture related topics||100||Total Marks: 200 + 100Examination Duration: (3.0 + 2.0) hours|
For Unit A only, candidates will sit for the written test of 3 hours. For Unit B (Architecture) only / both A and B (Engineering and Architecture) candidates will sit for the written test of 5 hours (3 hours+2.0 hours) with a break in between.
- During examination only pen, pencil, coloured pencil (for Architecture applicants), eraser, pencil sharpener can be used.
- Mobile phone, smart watch and programmable electronics equipment, compass and bags are not allowed in examination hall.
Department wise seat allotment is given below:
|1.||A||Computer Science & Engineering||60|
|2.||Electrical, Electronic & Communication Engineering||60|
|5.||Civil &Environmental EngineeringCivil & Water Resources Engineering||60|
|7.||Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering||40|
|8.||Industrial & Production Engineering||50|
|10||Nuclear Science & Engineering||40|
|11.||Petroleum & Mining Engineering||25|
Instructions for Submission of e-Application
- Application for the Admission Test in MIST will be accepted only through online system from 09 September to 27 September 2018. No manual application will be accepted unless there is some system difficulty in application process.
- An applicant needs to deposit Tk. 800 (Eight Hundred) for unit A and Tk 1100 (One Thousand and One Hundred) for unit B and unit A+B only as application fee through SMS from Teletalk prepaid mobile phone. No fee will be accepted by MIST other than through SMS system. Cash will not be accepted.
- To complete the online application, an applicant must upload a copy of recent passport size coloured photograph (exactly 300X300 pixel and maximum 100 KB size) and signature (exactly 300X80 pixel and maximum 60 KB size). Both photograph and signature should be in jpg format.
- Applicants must read the details given in the ‘Instructions and Information for MIST Admission Test’ very carefully. They may also take the printout of the instructions.
- For female candidates the words he and his will mean she and her in the application form.
- Steps to be followed to submit the application for the MIST Admission Test in given in the links.below:
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection will be prepared on the basis of Written Test only
(100%). Minimum qualifying marks in the written test is 40% for both Unit A and Unit B.
- 5% marks will be deducted from the written test for the last year (2017) candidates. Thereafter, a
Combined Merit List (candidates passed in 2018 and 2017) will be prepared for the admission and
Civil candidates selected provisionally are to undergo medical check-up at MIST medical centre. They will have to produce test reports of urine for R/E, blood for HBs Ag and blood grouping before the MIST medical authority. The medical authority will decide on the physical fitness of candidates for admission in MIST.
Candidates finally selected for admission will have to adhere to the following rules and procedures:
- Candidates have to complete admission formalities within a fixed period of time as decided by admission.
- Any candidate failing to complete admission formalities within the prescribed time will warrant cancellation of selection.
- Waiting lists will be prepared and displayed by the admission committee as per merit and be notified as per.
- Any student failing to attend the class within two weeks of the commencement of the academic program will warrant cancellation of his/her admission and forfeiture of all fees including security.
Following documents are to be submitted during admission:
- Original copies of certificates and mark sheet of SSC equivalent
- Original copies of certificate and mark sheet of HSC equivalent
- Three copies of recent passport size coloured photograph of the candidate duly attested by class-I gazetted
- Character certificate from the head of the last institution
- Nationality Certificate from proper authority/Birth certificate/National ID Card.
- For freedom Fighter Quota. Related Bangladesh Gazettes/temporary certificate issued by Ministry
of Liberation War Affairs/Lal Muktibarta/Indian List/Certificate from Bangladesh Mukti Joddha
Sangsad and relationship certificate with freedom fighter.
- For Military Ward (Children of Military Personnel).
(1) Serving: Certificate from CO/ equivalent/ his representatives.
* Officers: Certificate/ Certificate from CORO/ Naval Secretariat/ Air Secretariat.
* JCO/ OR/ NC (E) of Army/Navy/Air Forces: Certificate/Service Record Book from
respective Arms/Service’s Record Offices/Drafting office.
- For Tribal Citizen Quota. Certificate issued by local Upazilla Chairman and counter signed by
Departments will be allotted on the basis of individual merit position in the admission test at the end of admission against total vacancies. Individual choice for selection of departments will be given preference as far as possible.
In the admission form selected civil candidates and their parents or guardians have to render consent certificate accepting terms and conditions to be formulated by MIST authority from time to time.
Admission will be cancelled if any incomplete/false information is found or candidate/student fails in drug test at any stage of the admission/academic process.
2018 August 31 at 00:00 AM :- Admission Circular publish. [click here]
2018 September 09 at 00:00 AM :- Online application submission begins at mist.teletalk.com.bd.
2018 September 27 at 05:00 PM :- Online application submission ends.
2018 October 10 at 00:00 AM :- List of Eligible candidates will be given.
2018 October 15 at 00:00 AM :- Admit Card can be downloaded from onwards at mist.teletalk.com.bd.
Official Website : admission.mist.ac.bd
Admission Help Desk
(Room 201), Tower Building-1
Military Institute of Science and Technology
Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our official Social Media So that You can more information of new job circular, govt job circular, private job Circular
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/jobscircularsbd
Twitter : https://twitter.com/jobscirculars
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/u/0/110159445671187917833
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/jobscirculars
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/jobscirculars
mist admission 2018, mist admission circular 2018, mist admission requirements, mist admission 2019, mist admission 2018-19, mist admission fee,
mist admission circular 2018-19, mist admission 2018-19, mist admission requirements, mist campus, mist bangladesh tuition fees, mist admission circular 2018-19, mist college, mist subject list, mist admission 2018, mist departments, mist admission requirements 2018-19, mist admission requirements 2018-19, mist admission test question 2017, mist admission circular 2018, mist admission test question pattern, mist previous year question pdf, mist admission process, mist admission result, mist admission 2019, mist admission circular 2018-19, mist admission circular 2019,
mist admission requirements, mist admission circular 2018-19, mist job circular 2018, mist admission circular 2018-19, mist admission 2017-18, mist admission notice 2018, mist admission 2019, mist msc admission circular 2019, mist admission test circular 2018-19, mist result 2019, www ciet ac bd admission 2018-19, mist admission process, mist bd result, mist mba admission, mist job circular 2019, mist admission requirements,
mist admission circular 2018, mist admission apply process, mist admission helpline, mist admission gpa, mist university admission information, mist mba admission, mist msc admission circular 2019,