CRI Job Circular 2021 Centre for Research and Information (CRI) Job Circular published www.jobscirculars.com You can check Weekly Jobs Newspaper 2021 or Saptahik Chakrir Khobor Newspaper and PDF download the Best Jobs and Education Portal Website in Bangladesh By JobsCirculars.com.
Organisation: Centre for Research and Information (CRI)
Position: Executive Director
Reporting to – Nominated Trustee/s of the Board of Trustees
The Centre for Research and Information (CRI) is looking for an Executive Director to lead the organization through a period of transition and growth as it seeks to establish itself as one of Asia’s leading political think-tanks. Since 2013, CRI has pioneered a number of initiatives to promote the understanding of policy-making and governance to a wide audience, with a particular focus on youth. In the next phase of the organization’s growth, CRI seeks to play a greater role in policy advocacy and development, while continuing to act as platform for young people to meaningfully interact with key figures from the public, private and non-profit sectors, while they seek to shape the nation’s future direction and growth.
The Executive Director reports directly to the Board of Trustees and has considerable autonomy in leading the organization.
Required skills and experience
- Postgraduate degree (from any reputed university) in Economics /Development Studies/ Business Studies/ Sociology/ Communication Studies or any other area relevant to public policy analysis.
- Minimum 15 years of working experience.
- Minimum 10 years of team management experience
- Excellent writing skills, both in English and Bangla.
- Excellent communications skills and experience of engaging with high-level figures across sectors
- Strong track record of providing organizational leadership and managing teams and budgets
- Strong track record of policy research and analysis
- Familiarity with the latest survey methodologies and tools
- Proven ability to work under considerable pressure and to deal with challenging timelines
- Experience of working with the media and the entertainment industry
- Lead CRI in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission, vision, goals and strategies as defined by the Board of Trustees.
- Lead the Senior Management Team (SMT) of CRI
- Ensure coordination and knowledge sharing between various departments of the organization
- Develop a 3 year (rolling) strategic plan and help members of SMT to prepare annual plans and budget for the approval from the Board of Trustees
- Develop a staff recruitment and development plan in line with the strategic objectives
- Conduct annual performance evaluation of the members of senior management team and supervise the performance evaluation system of the entire organization
- Develop and update organizational policies of CRI
- Other ad hoc assignments as presented by the Board of Trustees
Compensation: Salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience.
The candidates, who feel interest should send their CVs with the cover letter to email@example.com
Application deadline: February 20, 2021
CRI Job Circular 2021
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/jobscircularsbd Twitter : https://twitter.com/jobscirculars Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/jobscirculars Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/jobscirculars linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/jobscircularsofficial