Gonoshasthaya Kendra Job Circular 2021 has been publishing. Interested candidates can find all information regarding Gonoshasthaya Kendra Job Circular 2021 from our website at www.jobscirculars.com.
Name of position: Data Management & Reporting Officer
- Job Location: Cox`s Bazar
- Starting date of Job: January-2021,
- Duration: January-2021 – October 2021 might be extended depending on availability of resources.
- Reporting to: Senior Program Officer
GK was created in 1972 with two visions. Firstly, `the fate of the poor decides fate of the country`. Secondly, `development of the country depends on development of women`.
Major Responsibilities of Data Management & Reporting Officer:
- The primary focus of this position is on data management, learning and reporting activities for the GK-MI project. The incumbent will need to become familiar with the program component, activities and reporting requirements of donors.
- Develop program information, case studies and human interest stories, quotes and communications information to support the organization’s donor line of communication for marketing and fundraising activities;
- Establish M & E system for GK-MI project and produce reports and send to donor(s), Sectors, Cluster, Civil surgeon, DC office, UNO office within stipulated time frame in consultation with GK management and/or through GK management;
- Regular progress and project management reports (monthly, quarterly, yearly and end-of-phase) for the GK-MI project are submitted on time.
- The Data Management & Reporting officer will ensure that all information gathered through quantitative and qualitative tools on the ground is accurately documented, archived and stored.
- The Data Management & Reporting officer will review and consolidate data from multiple indicator and will be responsible for providing the necessary reports through the M&E system.
- Ensure quality data is collected for monitoring and assessment.
- Reports to Sector Teams, identifies performance indicators or program quality issues.
- Generate internal report, including a narrative and chart/graphs.
- Ensure that monthly, quarterly and annual reports are submitted on schedule.
- Contribute in project design & evaluation.
- Conduct camp visits for program operations to ensure that data collection tools are used accurately.
- Ensure program personnel record and document feedback data in a timely manner and use collection tools appropriately.
- Provide orientation and training on data management and reporting to staff who are not responsible for data collection tools and mobile data collection tools.
- Work with the Funding partner representatives, Project Coordinator, Clinic and Facility Management to develop surveys, tools and templates to support data collection.
- Identify and report on standardized evidence-based approaches and findings.
- Compile data reports using program quality criteria and grant reporting schedules.
- Report on indicators developed by the program and report on any standards that are not met in accordance with minimum standards and best practices.
- Establish an effective network with relevant networks and organizations for planning and organizing any pandemic emergency response project for knowledge management.
- Liaises with photographers, prepares project proposals and develops visual materials in support of marketing information required by MI and GK. Ensure that the marketing/promotional information gathered meets the required standards and is delivered on time.
- Play a key function in knowledge integration and public exposure, as well as introducing tools and technology that can enhance the role of the project.
- Identify, develop and implement training for capacity development activities/training for project staff on Capturing Human Interest stories and on M & E. Support others project staff in developing a module and materials related to training on communication based on current projects.
- Maintains open and professional relationships with team members, promotes strong teamwork, and provides supervision and advice to enable employees, where appropriate, to perform their duties effectively.
- Perform all other tasks assigned by the Senior Management.
- Master’s degree in Social Science or Master’s Public Health or MBA Major in MIS or Masters in any other related disciplines from any reputed University.
- At least 7-8 years of work experience with proven track record and exposure to data management and M & E development;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Exposure working in project reporting, project design and evaluation in a disaster management and emergency response operations organization
- Working experience in a Government and/or National/international organization especially in health sector;
- Experience in managing a broad range of activities related to data management/research with various international organizations, UN Agencies, Government organizations;
- Experience in project design and evaluation in the development sectors;
- Proficient skills in developing M & Tools and data management;
- Proficient skills in capturing, analyzing, managing, retrieving and disseminating information effectively using appropriate data systems;
- Good skills of developing a training curriculum on Data Management through consultations with various stakeholders;
- Good skills in developing a variety of promotional materials for audiences with different levels of understanding of the materials or subject matters presented;
- Good knowledge and understanding of information and communications technology;
- Excellent computer skills are compulsory and will value in operating SPSS/PC+ and STATA and CSPRO software.
Other Competency Profile:
- Planning and organizing: Ability to establish a coherent course of action to achieve goals, ability to translate plans into actions, organize work, monitor & review outcomes, and communicate the results clearly both orally and in writing;
- Teamwork: Ability to build trust and respect among fellow team members and contribute to the resolution of workplace conflict;
- Communications and interpersonal skills: Ability to express thoughts clearly, accurately and succinctly in verbal and in writing to different audiences, and ability to relate well with others and to maintain relations with cordiality and diplomacy;
- Ability to work in a multi‐cultural setting and under pressure: Ability to interact effectively with people from different cultures, ability to multi-task and remain efficient and productive under pressure;
- Effective problem solving skills: Ability to use sound judgment and initiative, develop options and achieve outcomes;
- Organizational awareness: Ability to align thinking and actions to organizational values;
- Flexibility and adaptability: Ability to respond positively to change and new organizational practices, structures, procedures and technology; and
- Personal credibility: Has high regards for self-discipline, good attendance record, respect punctuality and set an example to others, show consistency in words and actions, has high integrity and is conscientious.
Employment Status: Full-time
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
Salary Range: According to experience
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover letter with a signed CV and relevant documents to be sent by post at the following address.
Please mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
40/ A, Mukti Joddha Shoroni,
Old Saymon Road, Baharchara, Cox’s Bazar
Application Deadline: January-01, 2021
Bd job news today. weekly chakrir khobor. Chakrir Dak Weekly Jobs Newspaper. Saptahik Chakrir Khobor Newspaper bd, BD govt Job Circular 2020. Company job Circular 2020. Ongoing All Government Job Circular 2020. If you want to latest Chakrir Dak news in Bangladesh, you can check our website. In this site we are providing recent daily employment news. However, our publishing job circular are, new jobs, dmlc admit card , road and highway job circular, sorok o jonopod circular, rajuk job circular application form, baec teletalk corn bd, dpe notice, dhaka cantonment board job application form, nbr job exam date, bangladesh somorasro karkhana, nbr job result, pani union board result, ministry of defence job circular 2020,new defence job circular, ministry of defence bd exam question, defence auditor job circular, mopa.gov.bd application form pdf, ministry of defence exam result 2020 and many more.
Join Our official Social Media So that You can more information of new job circular, govt job circular, private job Circular.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/jobscircularsbd Twitter : https://twitter.com/jobscirculars Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/jobscirculars Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/jobscirculars linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/jobscircularsofficial