Save the Children
- Under the guidance of Program Director, the Manager – Gaibandha will be responsible for overall coordination, implementation and management of the ongoing program implementation within project areas. S/he will actively participate in the operational planning with team members / Managers of the SJ program, will coordinate with relevant thematic Managers and provide support to develop program/projects annual plan. S/he will facilitate and ensure implementation of planned activities in accordance to DIP in a cost effective and integrated manner, will support study, research, pilot initiatives and monitoring of the activities. This position is responsible to arrange and organize workshops/trainings as need for program implementation and staff development. S/he will be the focal at Gaibandha office to coordinate with partner NGO, will support to provide capacity development services to the partners in order to ensure effective and efficient program implementation. The incumbent will maintain liaison and networking with the local GoB counterparts and other agencies/organizations in order to represent SCI effectively. S/he will oversee the daily operations of the program, staff management, general administration and will coordinate with relevant sectors /support units of the Country Office.
- Master Degree, preferably in Social Sciences or relevant field
- At least 6 year(s)
- At least 6 years relevant working experiences including 3 years on management and supervisory level
- Sound knowledge on project planning, implementation and monitoring
- Strong ability in problem solving and decision making
- Excellent in resource and people management
- Excellence skill on dealing with beneficiaries, local people and elites.
- Skilled in documentation, facilitation & reporting.
- Willingness and ability to drive motorcycle in the field as and when required.
- Computer literacy having good skills both in using commonly used software (MS Word, MS Excel, Power point and other software).
- Excellent communications skills in both English and Bangla.
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit: https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=200007E3
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
`Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce`
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Published on: 10 Dec 2020
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 6 year(s)
Job Location: Gaibandha
Application Deadline: 18 Dec 2020