Masud Steel Design BD. Ltd. (MSDBL) job circular 2020 is one of the leading enterprises in Construction in Bangladesh specializes in complete solutions in Steel structure designing, manufacturing, erecting as well as Civil construction. With total annual production capacity of 50,000 MT MSDBL factory is one of the largest and most advanced steel structure production facilities in Bangladesh.
Masud Steel Design BD. Ltd. is planning to recruit some bright and dynamic individuals, who will make a difference and drive towards success. Applicants must have the highest ethical standards, strong leadership skills, excellent judgment, a sense of personal initiative and problem-solving abilities.
Job Context: We require sincere, hardworking and qualified “Maintenance Manager” who have more than 10 years practical knowledge in Pre-Engineered Building (PEB) Sector with good track record.
The applicant who don’t have experience in the field of Pre-Engineered Building (PEB) need not to apply.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Making maintenance plan, maintenance procedures and methods of each machine and group of tools.
- Diagnosing breakdown problems.
- Making maintenance plan to help with installation of spare parts, commission guidelines; maintaining and making sure all machinery, equipment operating in good condition.
- Remarking all profile of machinery, tool and equipment with full information in terms of name, technical information, maintenance schedule, history and inputting data.
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment, spare parts.
- Proposing budget of maintenance and purchasing spare parts and extra tools.
- Following up with dual date of purchasing when buying tools, spare parts and equipment of maintenance.
- Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components.
- Solving problem and supporting technician in fixing and preparing task.
- Supervising technician work as procedure and plan of production, maintenance.
- Recording problem from production and assigning technician to prepare, fix and solving problem.
- Directing, instructing, training and supervising maintenance technicians.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs.
- Making plans to train and develop technician about technical and skill by internal, on-the-job training.
- Supporting purchasing in technical information and making sure all equipment, tools, spare parts are right specification.
- Suggesting information of supplier of purchase directly if the tools or spare parts is small or low price.
- Advising and guiding operator, worker to use the machine safely.
Job Nature: Full-time
- B.Sc. in Electrical/Mechanical Engg. from any Public University OR
- With extensive related experience diploma Electrical/Mechanical Engineer may also apply.
- At least 10 year(s) for B.Sc Engg.
- At least 12-15 year(s) for Diploma Engg.
- Age At least 30-40 year(s).
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Should have the ability and affordability to work at factory level.
- Hardworking attitude & ability to work under pressure.
- Must be expert in design related software and also capable to hand calculation.
- Should have vast knowledge about Steel structure design such as factory building, wire house, shade, 10 storied steel building etc.
- The incumbents/applicants should have experience in the following areas: Engineering firms, steel building firms, steel structure production.
- Willing to live and work in factory premises at Hotapara, Gazipur.
Job Location: Gazipur.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits : As per company rules.
Potential candidates satisfying the job requirements are invited to apply with full confidence and Send update CV along with cover letter, recent passport size photograph & mentioning expected salary within 12th December 2020 to the Human Resource Department in the following address.