Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) Admission Circular 2018-19 | mist.ac.bd.Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) Admission Notice 2018-19 will be found here. MIST Admission Test for the session 2018-19 for undergraduate students will start from 09 September and continue up to 27 September 2018. Admission test of different unit will be held on different day. MIST Admission Result 2018 of each unit will be published on the following night of the admission test of that respective unit.
MIST offers courses across a diverse range of engineering fields and architecture with total of 570 seats (subject to change each year).
- Step-1. Check Your Student Status. Make sure your student status i.e. whether you are local or international student. If you are not sure, submit a copy of your passport to us and we will confirm your student status.
- Step-2. Check Entry Requirements. Local applicants to the first year of a bachelor degree in Engineering or Architecture programs must meet the Eligible Criteria and appear at the Admission Test, which is scheduled on 20 October 2018. Foreign students must meet the Eligible Criteria but are not required to attend Admission Test.
- Step-3. Review Application and Tuition Fees. A summary of indicative tuition fees for all MIST courses is available for your information.
- Application Fees.
- Tuition Fees.
- Step-4. Prepare Your Documents. You may also be required to submit documents to support your application.
- Step-5. Complete Your Application Form. If you have followed all these steps and you have all the necessary documents and information, you are ready to complete your application form and apply.
- Apply Online.
- Step-6. More to Know.
- Local applicants must fill up the online application and among them only short listed candidates will be eligible for appearing at the Admission Test.
- Based on the Selection Criteria, selected candidates (merit listed) will then be called up to admit at MIST (but not directly in any departments).
- During admission process candidates must submit some specific documents for approval of candidature.
- If there is any vacant seat, Waiting Listed candidates will fulfill the vacancy.
- Admitted students will be distributed among the departments according to their merit and individual choice.
- Foreign candidates may admit in any departments according to their choice/interest.
Local (Bangladeshi) Students
Minimum qualifications to take part in the admission test are as follows:
a. SSC (or Equivalent).
The applicant must have passed the examination in Science Group obtaining a minimum GPA 4.00 (without fourth subject) in the scale of 5.0. Only the applicants who passed SSC or Equivalent Examination in 2016 and 2015 can apply.
b. HSC Examination (or Equivalent).
The applicants passed in 2018 and 2017 must obtain minimum total grade point 17 in four subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English).
c. GCE (‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels or Equivalent).
(1) The applicant who passed in 2016 and 2015 must have qualified with minimum ‘B’ grade in five subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English in GCE ‘O’ Level.
(2)The applicant who passed in 2018 and 2017 must have minimum ‘B’ grade in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in GCE ‘A’ Level.
d. Applicants interested in Biomedical Engineering, must have Biology at HSC or equivalent level with a minimum grade point of ‘A’-/ GCE ‘A’ or equivalent level with a minimum grade point of ‘C’.
Maximum 3% of overall vacancies available will be kept reserved for the foreign students and will be offered to foreign countries through Armed Forces Division (AFD) of the Government of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh. Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Educational qualifications as applicable for Bangladeshi students or equivalent.
- Must have security clearance from respective Embassy/ High Commission in Bangladesh.
- Sex: Male and Female.
Note: In the event of non-availability of foreign students, the vacancies will be filled up by Bangladeshi civil students as per merit.
Instructions for Submission of e-Application
- Application for the Admission Test in MIST will be accepted only through online system from 09 September to 27 September 2018. No manual application will be accepted unless there is some system difficulty in application process.
- An applicant needs to deposit Tk. 800 (Eight Hundred) for unit A and Tk 1100 (One Thousand and One Hundred) for unit B and unit A+B only as application fee through SMS from Teletalk prepaid mobile phone. No fee will be accepted by MIST other than through SMS system. Cash will not be accepted.
- To complete the online application, an applicant must upload a copy of recent passport size coloured photograph (exactly 300X300 pixel and maximum 100 KB size) and signature (exactly 300X80 pixel and maximum 60 KB size). Both photograph and signature should be in jpg format.
- Applicants must read the details given in the ‘Instructions and Information for MIST Admission Test’ very carefully. They may also take the printout of the instructions.
- For female candidates the words he and his will mean she and her in the application form.
- Steps to be followed to submit the application for the MIST Admission Test in given in the links.below:
2018 August 31 at 00:00 AM :- Admission Circular publish. [click here]
2018 September 09 at 00:00 AM :- Online application submission begins at mist.teletalk.com.bd.
2018 September 27 at 05:00 PM :- Online application submission ends.
2018 October 10 at 00:00 AM :- List of Eligible candidates will be given.
2018 October 15 at 00:00 AM :- Admit Card can be downloaded from onwards at mist.teletalk.com.bd.
Official Website : admission.mist.ac.bd
Admission Help Desk
(Room 201), Tower Building-1
Military Institute of Science and Technology
Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Email : email@example.com
Join Our official Social Media So that You can more information of new job circular, govt job circular, private job Circular
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/jobscircularsbd
Twitter : https://twitter.com/jobscirculars
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/u/0/110159445671187917833
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/jobscirculars
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/jobscirculars
mist admission 2018, mist admission circular 2018, mist admission requirements, mist admission 2019, mist admission 2018-19, mist admission fee,
mist admission circular 2018-19, mist admission 2018-19, mist admission requirements, mist campus, mist bangladesh tuition fees, mist admission circular 2018-19, mist college, mist subject list, mist admission 2018, mist departments, mist admission requirements 2018-19, mist admission requirements 2018-19, mist admission test question 2017, mist admission circular 2018, mist admission test question pattern, mist previous year question pdf, mist admission process, mist admission result, mist admission 2019, mist admission circular 2018-19, mist admission circular 2019,
mist admission requirements, mist admission circular 2018-19, mist job circular 2018, mist admission circular 2018-19, mist admission 2017-18, mist admission notice 2018, mist admission 2019, mist msc admission circular 2019, mist admission test circular 2018-19, mist result 2019, www ciet ac bd admission 2018-19, mist admission process, mist bd result, mist mba admission, mist job circular 2019, mist admission requirements,
mist admission circular 2018, mist admission apply process, mist admission helpline, mist admission gpa, mist university admission information, mist mba admission, mist msc admission circular 2019,