Satkhira Unnayan Sangstha (SUS)_Environment Officer
- SUS is a non-governmental organization working in the larger South-West region of Bangladesh. Candidates who are interested to work in Satkhira district are encouraged to apply for the position. SUS is looking for application to implement Sustainable Enterprise Project (SEP) funded by Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF) Bangladesh. Name of Post, Educational Qualification, Experience, Age, Salary & Benefits are flowing.
- Duration: 30 Months
- Implement environmental practices as per Environmental Management Framework of the SEP Project
- Ensure micro-enterprises are aware about environmental guidelines and best practices
- Provide Environmental awareness trainings to the micro-enterprise
- Provide on job training to the worker on Environment, Occupational Health and Safety at ME level
- Monitoring Environment, Occupational Health and Safety for the ME
- Suggest environmental related improvements for the ME
- Other responsibilities assigned by the organization or the Project Management
- Minimum BSc. (Honors) in Environmental Science.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Minimum 02years of working experience.
- Proven knowledge of implementing best environmental practices. Field level experience on Initial Environmental Examination/Environment Screening and Environmental plan, Experience of knowledge providing environment management training, awareness building among mass people on Occupational Health and Safety. Sound computer knowledge Microsoft office, Typing (Both English and Bangla).
- Willingness to work in the rural areas
- Extensive field visit
- Monitoring microenterprises and clusters
- Tk. 38000 (Monthly)
Read Before Apply
Please apply to Executive Director, Satkhira Unnayan Sangstha (SUS), Tala, Satkhira.
Only short-listed candidates will call for written and viva examination.
See more jobs of SUS